23 Feb 2009

Back

Since neither Bayf nor LF (more of that later) 'posted', I kinda got better things to do and lapsed too... So what has happened in the year since our last post:

Duncan bought a new Orange 5, and then proceeded to barely ride it,







Garry built up his Meta with a set of Pikes for our Alps trip, and then bought an On-One summer season 456 to 'use up' his spare Fox Talas',

I recently bought an On-One 456 since I've only really used my Enduro at Chicksands, and its a bit of a waste, so wanted something I could plug my 36's into!

We (plus Guy) went with TrailAddiction to the Alps in June - absolutely stunning, and worthy of a post (Duncan?).

We also managed a few other trips, including Afan, Coed y Brenin, Glentress, Ae and various Chiltern and Surrey Hills outings.


But unfortunately Duncan succumbed to the LF* disease, and barely rode all year, with the exception of the Alps.
Other news;

Christian entered his first race, and even got his picture in DIRT magazine - very proud he is










I got laid off in the late Autumn, so I'm well fit now - lost 2 inches off my waist!

Hopefully we'll get the others posting from now...

*LF = Lazy Fucker

No comments: